• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] SS7x7 solve - 3:17.05 - reconstructed by the Brest <3

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

JianhanC

WCA
2010CHOO02
Those centers were fast, as fast as Michal even. Is the cube similar to the 8x8 in terms of turning and pops Dan?

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I take it the way it pops and the frequency also? But dropping an already sub 4 PB by 30 seconds is amazing.

I've only had one bad lockup with this after ~30 solves? I haven't adjusted any of the tensions, but it seems to work alright. I think the reason why my PB has been so bad because I really cannot stand pillowed cubes. My hands just don't work well on it, so I have lots of lockups and trouble turning. With this, the cube is a little on the large side (my hands actually get a little tired after solving), but I can turn much better after getting used to it. This solve didn't even look particularly fast either. There's plenty of room for improvement.