• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

speedcubing.org - UK cube store

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Could I please get a sponsorship I will do good things for your store and also make sure my popularity increases My channel is spectrum cubing
We have a sponsorship form on our website, we are looking for potential sponsorees but do require a certain level of social media prevelance and Cubing ability, we review each application on a case by case basis. We also are more interested in cubers from UK/Europe since we are more competitive in that area.

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
They have arrived, we are the first cube store in the UK to stock the following:

We should get round to making reviews of them soon.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
They have arrived, we are the first cube store in the UK to stock the following:

We should get round to making reviews of them soon.
I like your Air M description, it's very true and straightforward.

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I like your Air M description, it's very true and straightforward.
Well what else is there to say? I haven't decided yet how I'm going to review it but I don't think I'll be able to resist making a hybrid gan air M- gan M- Gan XS- gan XV2- gan X cube.

This however is one of the biggest price differences between us and all other UK cube stores so you might as well get it quickly if you want that sort of thing.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
I really like your store because it has honest descriptions about the cube. Like for the MeiLong skewb, you said it was okay, and that is pretty honest. Same with the Air M and Mr. M big cubes. Other stores just want to sell the stuff and just promote it like crazy, no matter how bad it is I like the Cubicle one tho where they roasted the Mr. M and another cube I forgot. Keep up the great work!!

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I really like your store because it has honest descriptions about the cube. Like for the MeiLong skewb, you said it was okay, and that is pretty honest. Same with the Air M and Mr. M big cubes. Other stores just want to sell the stuff and just promote it like crazy, no matter how bad it is I like the Cubicle one tho where they roasted the Mr. M and another cube I forgot. Keep up the great work!!
thank you, I do think that thecubicle over-roasted the ShengShou MrM V2, its not actually that bad, I just would not recommend it, I don't know about the Fanxin magnetic 3x3x3 (the one you forgot), I will have to try it at some point. If you like that sort of review then watch this: