• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

speedcubing.org - UK cube store

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know if I've mentioned it here before but we have a discord server, it would be nice if people could join:

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's MoYu day, for the next 24 (ish) hours you can get 15% off all moyu cubes with code 'MOYU'
That includes my main 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5!

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Two new products up for pre-order, we are the first in the UK to have them up for pre-order as usual. We will also be restocking some other stuff which we will probably only update when we receive the stock.

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel

we are also offering half price on our supposadly faulty QiYi timers, we will hopefully be getting replacements at some point soon but for now you can get these ones for half price if you contact me, they apparently use too much power so the batteries may drain quite quickly but they seem fine to me.

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel

up for pre-order now, September 2nd is my current estimate as to when they will be in stock, these are expected to be excellent products so get yours now!

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
You are probably right, I just don't know how much interest there will be in neutrino cubes, we can make neutrino cubes for any nxn except 2x2 easily if people request it too. We have a parcel due tomorrow so we should have less stuff out of stock then.
Your store seems pretty good, but I see quite a lot of the cubes aren't in stock. You should also make more neutrino cubes.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice!
’A lower TPS is needed’ - the Petrus section. I would say that ‘so TPS can be lower than other methods like CFOP’

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Up for pre-order now, first in the UK.

I do hope it's good, I hope they've made some minor mechanism improvements too as they have had almost 2 years to do so.

How much interest would there be in a neutrino version of this or the RS3M 2020?

TheSlykrCubr

Up for pre-order now, first in the UK.

I do hope it's good, I hope they've made some minor mechanism improvements too as they have had almost 2 years to do so.

How much interest would there be in a neutrino version of this or the RS3M 2020?
lots of interest from me