• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Melbourne

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Yes, i want it assembled
? Do you want a black GuHong? I didn't understand who you were speaking to sorry.
I'll get a DaYan MF8 4x4.
And I'll give you an even $30 if you sticker it for me :)
Black.
Ok, I'll do that soon. And as it's $5, I'll put a great deal of care into it :)

Also, to everyone, if you make reviews or unboxing videos and post them in the thread, I'll give you a 5% discount on your next order. I'd just like to have some reviews to post on my site :)

E

endofdaworld

Hey is anyone selling a v-cube 7 that's not too expensive...maybe around $25? that I could buy at the next Meetup?

E

endofdaworld

I dont mind the colour, but i was hoping to get one and practise with it then enter the in the 7x7 event...

E

endofdaworld

Actually I could come on Sunday to the meetup but at like 2-3pm. I don't know when the meetup ends

Ummm if you can come than thats awesome :) But can you confirm if you are coming by the latest on friday, through a PM.
Thanks alot :)