• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Melbourne

Elton

Hello, everyone! There are a lot of cubes avaliable here! I've got MHZ XWH GuHong Linghun V5 V6 V7(made in Greece and has been tweaked) which definitely possess high quality and other shape of cubes! If you interested, contact me! 0425533884. I'm in Melbourne and i can show you the one that you are interested in and it is very cheap!

Last edited:

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Jeremy, if I preorder a magic, will I get it by MSO? And where are you getting those GuHongs? You need to buy 95+ if you're getting them from the manufacturer. Have you taken shipping costs into account for the GuHongs? (Shipping to you).
See you guys at the meetup, I got on the train at 10:15. I should be there around 12:15

Zubon

It was a great meetup today. I was actually cubing at the same level as at home and was a little more consistent with not choking when other people watch me. Got a new single pb of 13.58 pll skip!

Hope to see everyone again back next time I am in Australia or in Japan or even maybe at the world championships if it is somewhere in Asia.

Also thanks everyone for all the sticker offers. It saved my cube that was covered with blue smudges!

Elton

Hello, everyone! There are a lot of cubes avaliable here! I've got MHZ XWH GuHong LingHun V5 V6 V7(made in Greece and has been tweaked) which definitely possess high quality and other shape of cubes! If you interested, contact me! 0425533884. I'm in Melbourne and i can show you the one that you are interested in. MHZ XWH Small Alpha A and so on. They are 5 dollar now. GuHongs and LingYuns are 9 dollars now. V5 V6 V7 are 100 to 150 dollars.

Last edited:

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Hello, everyone! There are a lot of cubes avaliable here! I've got MHZ XWH GuHong Linghun V5 V6 V7(made in Greece and has been tweaked) which definitely possess high quality and other shape of cubes! If you interested, contact me! 0425533884. I'm in Melbourne and i can show you the one that you are interested in. ALL FOR 9 DOLLARS

Woah, just saw your edit. Is it $9 for each cube individually? Your syntax suggests to me that the lot is $9 O_O
I'm interested in the 6x6 if it's individual, and I'm sure at $9 people would buy the other V-cubes...
Edit: Also, I might want the LingYun.
Edit: J-line, have you ordered the Shen Shous? IF you haven't, don't, they suck.

Last edited: