• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Houston, Texas

Tyson

WCA
2004MAOT02
ok! no need to be irritated. i just never been to a comp before and im really itching to go to one. im not asking you to organize it. i just want to go to one and whoever organizes it is fine with me. im sorry if i upset you. ill stop asking this question if it makes everyone feel better.

If you really want to go to one, then figure out a way to get to one.

I really wanted a cheeseburger. So I went and got one.

convinsa

wow. ok but you didnt create one. you just probably bought it. in other words, you went for what was offered and not one that you yourself create. so what is your point?!!!!

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
wow. ok but you didnt create one. you just probably bought it. in other words, you went for what was offered and not one that you yourself create. so what is your point?!!!!

Uh, it's probably best you don't be a smartass to the person who approves all of our Texas comps.. lol. Tyson obviously knows what he's talking about. I went to my first competition in Cincinnati, met Tyson and subsequently got in touch with other Texas cubers and we started organizing our own competitions. Michael and William are trying to get a venue in Dallas sometime in April, fyi. Let's just hope that works out for the time being.

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Great. I'm hungry.

He put in time and effort into something he wanted. and chances are, he spent money on it too.

Any cubers in the Houston area ?!

Really hate that there is no one around here setting up comps or anything

D

Deleted member 19792

@Devin

@Ordway

There is a Houston Competition in the works. Stay tuned!

Other than that, PM me for Texas Competition info.