• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcube Giveaways and YouTube Channel - Speed Cube Critic

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Everyone,

As the title suggests, I will be doing some giveaways throughout the year. These will be when I hit certain milestones on social media, as well as celebrating a few more special occasions along the way.

This is the thread I will be using to let you guys know how you can participate in these giveaways, and I will make sure that the forum is notified on how to get involved.

Many people decide not to take part in giveaways because they are restricted given their location. Fortunately, the giveaways will be from various stores, meaning everyone can take part and still enjoy the excellent service and products of a store near them.

I will be updating this thread with what will happen over the next few months, and since my social media presence is farily small at the moment, hopefully it will provide you with a better chance of winning your dream cube.

I will also be producing a YouTube channel very soon, since the poll on the GAN 356RS Review was well received, so I hope to be producing some engaging content in collaboration with various cubing stores and manufacturers including GAN and MoYu very soon.

Best of luck everyone.

Speed Cube Critic

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome! Your text reviews are great, so I can't wait for videos.

Thanks. Hoping to get up and running very soon. I may still be doing the written reviews in addition to the video ones since I am working with KewbzUK on updating their blogs page. A lot of cubing YouTubers omit certain negative aspects of cubes, and I am hoping to be as "critical" as possible.