• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Small Cheese 2019 - 3 rounds of Feet December 30th!

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
On Monday, December 30th, in rural Southwest Wisconsin at a spot not especially convenient for anybody but me, will be the ultimate Midwest Feet competition. Small Cheese 2019 will have one round each of 3x3, OH, Skewb, 4x4 With Feet, and 4BLD, 2 rounds each of 2x2 and 4x4, and 3 rounds of 3x3 With Feet.

Bring all your new Christmas cubes and old Christmas cookies: I’ll be making a big pot of soup for everybody, but I might not have time to make dessert.

The floor is carpeted, lighting should be ok, there would be room for probably 80 competitors but we had to lower the competitor limit because of limited parking. If weather is looking good ahead of the competition there is a possibility of increasing the competitor limit, but so far there are only 7 people signed up.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
On Monday, December 30th, in rural Southwest Wisconsin at a spot not especially convenient for anybody but me, will be the ultimate Midwest Feet competition. Small Cheese 2019 will have one round each of 3x3, OH, Skewb, 4x4 With Feet, and 4BLD, 2 rounds each of 2x2 and 4x4, and 3 rounds of 3x3 With Feet.

Bring all your new Christmas cubes and old Christmas cookies: I’ll be making a big pot of soup for everybody, but I might not have time to make dessert.

The floor is carpeted, lighting should be ok, there would be room for probably 80 competitors but we had to lower the competitor limit because of limited parking. If weather is looking good ahead of the competition there is a possibility of increasing the competitor limit, but so far there are only 7 people signed up.
I just realized
I think the reason more people aren’t coming is because there isn’t clock

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I don’t like knowing my food’s names. ‘Thats Phil, and the beef is Sahrimmir’. Lol. Well, the less people that come, the more chance there is to get to know each other and have fun in a tight knit group :)

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
The soup will be delicious, but more importantly: is anybody else practicing 4x4 With Feet? It seems like it would be poor taste to win at my own event, particularly if it was by default because nobody else practiced. I’m planning on offering cheese as awards, similar to what we’ve done for the Big Cheese competitions the last couple of years, but offering cash prizes ($20) for anyone who sets a new WR single or mean in 4x4 WF. Current records to beat are 2:19.18 and 2:32.08.

Zeke Mackay

WCA
2015MACK06
YouTube
Visit Channel
The soup will be delicious, but more importantly: is anybody else practicing 4x4 With Feet? It seems like it would be poor taste to win at my own event, particularly if it was by default because nobody else practiced. I’m planning on offering cheese as awards, similar to what we’ve done for the Big Cheese competitions the last couple of years, but offering cash prizes ($20) for anyone who sets a new WR single or mean in 4x4 WF. Current records to beat are 2:19.18 and 2:32.08.
I've done a bit of practice but probably in the 3-4 minute range

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
We need more feet solvers! Only 3 signed up so far. There need to be more people in order to have a statistically significant chance of breaking the 10-second barrier for Feet.