• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Sexy Move Remix

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I will ask my roommate when he comes back from dinner how to download. I think he needs to enable it on his Myspace. Well, the song never references cubing, so I guess you can say that xD

d4m4s74

WCA
2009ZALI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
borat-high-five.jpg

sexymove

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Please give me as much detail as possible about everyone involved in creating this masterpiece so I can honor them forever :eek:

Most people know I am generally very happy, but to put it in terms some of my closer friends will understand: Happy Arnaud level 4!

How long can you have an ear-to-ear-grin without needing to see a doctor?

I will put this on my IPod, put it on repeat and play it all the way to whatever tournament I am driving (goodbye Luther and Kate:rolleyes:)

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
ok sorry i will not accept that lack of luther.... we NEED luther arnaud?!! we will have to rethink bingo. "everyone pick a number from one to 4!"

Ok, Luther and Kate can stay ;)

For Luther-bingo I call dibbs on "stars"
For "sexy-move"-bingo I call dibbs on "sexy":rolleyes:

Does anyone know how to turn this song into a playable "StepMania-Arrow-Scheme"?