• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

selling used cubes for cheap prices!

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey I am going to try to sell some of my used cubes! the puzzles I am thinking about selling are these:
  • stickerless Gan 356 x ~30$ SOLD
  • stickerless Moyu weilong GTS3 M ~20$ SOLD
  • stickered Gan 356 Sm ~25$
  • stickerless Gan 356 I ~60$
  • stickerless Qiyi Wuhua V2 ~20$
  • stickered Qiyi wuque M ~20$
**half price shipping or free for all cubes**

All of these cubes are lightly used and in great condition.

All of these cubes will need to be cleaned and lubed to return to their former glory.

Please let me know if you want any of these cubes, if so, please PM me

Last edited:

yoyoyoj123

I'd suggest you sell them here unless there is a specific reason you want to use ebay. You'd get more money without ebay having to take some fee's from your final sale. Just have people paypal you instead.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Sorry I didn’t say this earlier: I bought the GTS3M, it could maybe use a cleaning but I’ve only added lube and it’s my new main. “Dirty” is a relative term, if I was selling a puzzle in similar condition I would probably describe it as “lightly used.”