• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling some cubes I don't use, and willing to set them up for FREE!

WCA
2018BRUM01
Thread starter #1
Selling some cubes I don't use/don't want! All cubes are in pristine condition, and none of them have more than a few hundred solves on them, however I am happy to break them in for you if you would like!

All prices in usd, you pay shipping. Discount If you buy multiple things! Prices are negotiable.
Venmo is preferred method of payment.

For all of the premium, magnetic wca puzzles, I will set the puzzle up with any 4 of my lubes that you want (Solar, Jack O Lantern, Lunar, Lubicle Silk, Cubicle Labs Silk, DNM 37, XMT, Mystic, Compound X, Compound V, Gan Standard Lube, Moyu Lube V1, Lubicle 1, Lubicle Speedy, Dignitas, Gravitas, Cubicle weights 5,2, SCS weights 1,2,3,5,6,8, or Traxxas 50,30,or 10K) or you can have me set it up how I think it is setup best, and I will also work it in with like 50-100 solves if you want me too. (This will make the lube not last as long, but the cube will feel better when it arrives.) All cubes are tensioned for maximum corner cutting and stability.

Premium WCA-
GTS2M (Black)- 18
MF3RS3M Factory Magnets (Stickered)- 12
YJ MGC V2 (Not very good) (Stickerless)- 12
QiYi Thunderclap 4x4 DIY M (Strong Inner, medium outer)- 25
QiYi Thunderclap DIY M (Very Weak Magnets) (Stickerless)- 8
Gan 249 V2 M (Stickerless)- 13
Moyu Aosu GTS M (Black)- 15
MF2M (Stickerless)-10
Yuxin Kylin V2 M (Black Plastic, Tiled)- 8
Yuxin Black DIY M (Medium magnets) (Stickerless)- 7
YJ YuPo V2 M- (Pastel Stickerless)- 6
Shengshou Fangyuan v2 M (Black)- 13

WCA-
Shengshou Gem Bundle (2x2,3x3,4x4,5x5) (all Stickerless)- 16
Yuxin Little Magic 2x2 (Tried to magnetize but failed) (Stickerless)- 2
Yuxin Black 4x4 (Actually Very Good) (Stickerless)- 3
Cubing Classroom 4x4 (Black)-2
Some Sorta YJ 2x2 (Stickerless)- 2
Terrible Skewb-1
Cubing Classroom Megaminx (stickerless)- 2

Non WCA-
Qiyi Jelly Cube Bundle- 45
Includes-
2x2
3x3
4x4
5x5
Square one
Pyraminx
Skewb
Mastermorphix
(All puzzles are a “Jelly” Style plastic)
YJ Heart Cube- 2

Other- QiYi cube bag- 2 available- 7

I'll add more stuff if I find stuff I don't want :)
Please PM me if you want something. I am happy to email pictures if you would like.

Last edited:
WCA
2018BRUM01
Thread starter #7
If you want to buy the sm from Australia, you can go on speedcube.com.au, but they only have it in black plastic. I don't think it is sold in white plastic any more