• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Dayan Guhongs, lubed, modded etc. [UK only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickcolley

WCA
2011COLL04
Just a heads up i'm selling some Guhongs on ebay:

$(KGrHqZHJ!sE63Ksp8H+BO59w7wnOw~~60_35.JPG

Price: £12.99
Postage: Free, Only shipping within the UK.
eBay description:
New Dayan Guhong 3x3 Rubik's cube, Lube and Tensioned - Free UK P&P

The GuHong Cube is a Chinese cube designed by Daqing Bao, who is also the designer of Crazy 4x4x4 series.
The name DaYan is the pinyin of his username Da Yan Tou on MF8 and the logo is a Chinese character Tou.

The cubes have been personally assembled using techniques similar to the popular Lubix brand cubes, which includes even-tensioning and lubrication via silicone lube. The cubes are tested making sure they're great straight out of the box.

In addition to this the cubes have also had the 48-point edge mod, and centre cap mod to make the cubes a smooth as possible. They have all been restickered with Cubesmith brand stickers.

As one of the most highly rated speed-cubes this is a must have for any serious speed-cuber

UK based, and shipped, so no long waiting time compared with international imports.
Here's a link to the page: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260916192405

I've got three white ones also but they're not up on eBay yet as I have some friends who are interested however if you want a white one I'll see what I can do.

If you've got any questions ask here or via eBay :).

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.