• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Safe/unsafe WRs

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
which has nothing to do with the statistic (which was my point :p)

If Multi BLD and Pyraminx are both beaten by 1% on the same day, it tells you nothing about how 'safe' the world records were prior.
Yeah, I did think that... I just didn't realise that was what you were referring to, and thought you hadn't seen it.

SirWaffle

SHJ
WCA
2013WEAV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Other than her, I think it's quite safe. I don't think Simon, Balint, Oscar or Chris have been practicing all the much recently. Louis isn't averaging anywhere near that either, so I highly doubt he'd be able to beat it again. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Sydney would get the next megaminx WR, she's improving quite fast and has lots of steam.

<3 this soooooo much, i must live up to this post :3

Hey hey hey! I will personally make sure that Sydney is never in the game for mega WR :p
How so? :p
I won't even let Sydney get faster than me, I'll practice more. :p
Hehehehe, imam beat you nick and there aint nothing you can do bout it ;P

Forte

WCA
2009SHIN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
When you get a world record, he's going to take some screenshots, do some mathematical analysis, and convince the board that it's a DNF.

salty-meme-generator-my-fries-could-use-your-salt-3ce32c.jpg

Attachments

• SALT-5752.jpg
    SALT-5752.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 5