• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Rubik's Cube With Feet PB Mean of 3: 1:27.402 and PB Single 1:07.544!

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I have been practicing feet a ton since I have placed at Indiana. I am really happy to get this mean of 3! It is my first sub 1:30 mean of 3! I believe that I can sub 1 a mean of 3 by the end of the year, although it may not be on camera. I think feet is going to officially be my event that I focus on. I really want to beat NAR single/average!!! Thanks for taking time out of your day to watch my videos!

Here are the stats:

Best Feet Mean of 3: 1:27.402

1:32.082+ U' F B' D F' U' D' B R L2 U D2 L' F B2 D' U L F B2 L' D' L' R' F
1:33.690 F2 L2 B U L B2 F2 U' R B L2 U F2 D' R L B U D B2 R2 U2 D2 L' B2
1:16.433 L2 B2 F2 L' B D R' B U2 R F' L R2 B F' U L2 F B U' F' L2 B' R F

EDIT:
I also got this!
Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have been practicing feet a ton since I have placed at Indiana. I am really happy to get this mean of 3! It is my first sub 1:30 mean of 3! I believe that I can sub 1 a mean of 3 by the end of the year, although it may not be on camera. I think feet is going to officially be my event that I focus on. I really want to beat NAR single/average!!! Thanks for taking time out of your day to watch my videos!

Here are the stats:

Best Feet Mean of 3: 1:27.402

1:32.082+ U' F B' D F' U' D' B R L2 U D2 L' F B2 D' U L F B2 L' D' L' R' F
1:33.690 F2 L2 B U L B2 F2 U' R B L2 U F2 D' R L B U D B2 R2 U2 D2 L' B2
1:16.433 L2 B2 F2 L' B D R' B U2 R F' L R2 B F' U L2 F B U' F' L2 B' R F

If only I had a competition...

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You should practice on hard floor!

Carpet makes it easier to do feet, so make it as difficult as possible ;)

Good idea! I have always seen you in your videos doing stuff on hard floor, and I thought that it was easier for you, but I guess you were making it as hard as possible! Thanks! I was also wondering how you do U moves (rotate or not)?

Nice Pajamas. Also, I don't know how you can do U moves with feet. I can't stand them. I usually rotate and do B.

IKR. I actually have watched videos and people said to rotate and do B/F moves, but that is what I can't stand. I just stuck with what I liked. It may not be the fastest for others, but to me it is faster than rotation.

Last edited:

Henrik

WCA
2006BUUS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good idea! I have always seen you in your videos doing stuff on hard floor, and I thought that it was easier for you, but I guess you were making it as hard as possible! Thanks! I was also wondering how you do U moves (rotate or not)?

I only have hard floors in my home, and most places I compete has hard floors, so that comes natural!

U turns? I don't do them!!!
I use RFLB turns thats it!

Look at my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/henrikthedane to see some of my feet videos.
(I do green cross, and therefor always end with blue, so keep that in mind)

But I do think U turns are (getting) very popular in the feet event, WR single is with U turns, and 3rd place at EC12 was also with U turns.
I do not like to perform U turns, so I just put my cube on the side so U became F or B, and after a while it didn't really matter. I (re)learned/ changed all my F2L/OLL/PLL algs for feet in my head.

Somehow it as also helped me onehanded, it is kind of the same thing, being limited/restricted to a certain set of moves.

I hope that helped

arcio1

WCA
2012KRIS12
YouTube
Visit Channel
U turns aren't slow. Look at this:
This is Jakub Kipa and his solves @ Euro 2012 (3rd place and Polish NR). As you can see he used to (he told us that he doesn't do that any more) solve cube with ONLY U turns and he was sub1 doing this ;)

Henrik

WCA
2006BUUS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
U turns aren't slow. Look at this:
This is Jakub Kipa and his solves @ Euro 2012 (3rd place and Polish NR). As you can see he used to (he told us that he doesn't do that any more) solve cube with ONLY U turns and he was sub1 doing this ;)

I know that U turns can be fast. WR single is with U-turns only! 27sec!

I just don't like it!