• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Rubik's Cube With One Foot: 2:17.447 NEW PB!

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The last 5 seconds are missing. I'm sorry!

Right now it is still uploading. Check back in a minute or two!

LOL how much more useless could this get? YouTube UWR, I guess! I know I missed part of it, but would it be UWR? I don't care at all because about 50 other people could easily get sub-2:30... For now just enjoy that I had most of it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
wat

lol OF is stupid

ikr

The only other one I've seen is 4:xx by Louis.

Yeah, I looked up a bunch of other ones. I'm sure Louis could be much faster if he tried for ~5 minutes, so I don't think this will last long :p Nobody cares, though, because
OF is stupid
I just did this for the laughs! :D

Now do a 9x9, me very tempted, probably worth it for uwr

OF? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OF COURSE! ;)

You are so crazy man, well done

Thanks! Means a lot!

Last edited:

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
TBH I wouldn't have uploaded this because of "you messed up on PLL nub" but I believe you.

Good job on being good at the only thing worse than feet though.

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
TBH I wouldn't have uploaded this because of "you messed up on PLL nub" but I believe you.

That's what I was thinking, and I was going to try again, but I realized that I probably wouldn't beat it within a few solves. If somebody says "you messed up on PLL nub" (I guarantee somebody will just because I mentioned it) then it'll be worth it to spend ~an hour trying to beat this.