• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube sightings in media

ianography

WCA
2009BOUR01
I saw some people filming for ESPN at SJC Winter 2011. Does anybody have the footage from that? I was filmed quite a few times and I want to see if I was put into whatever they were filming for specifically.

cuberr

My friend told me there's a cube in some new commercial for one of the office stores. She wasn't sure which one though and I haven't seen it yet so I don't really know anything else about it haha.

cuberr

Yeah those are the exact two I thought it was so I asked her but she just couldn't remember.

Tall5001

Premium Member
WCA
2011METZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Im not sure if this was mentioned but on Jay Leno the other night there was a guy who solved a 3x3 OH and played some concherito on his trumpet at the same time for Meal or No Meal. It was awesome! Also the Office Max had one for their symbol i think!

Innocence

This is pretty obscure (although I'm not sure if it's been posted), but in the TV show "The Jesters", one of the characters generally has a cube on his desk in various states from solved to unsolved. It's quite interesting actually. He seems to be using a different method each time. Edges first on the one I'm watching, I think. :p

http://www.youtube.com/show/thejesters?s=1