• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Road to sub-10 with ZZ (ZZ progression starts after some pages since this was previously used for something else. Don't mind about the poll)

How fast do you think I will become with my method?

• Sub-12

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Sub-11

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Sub-10

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Sub-9

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Sub-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub-7

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

V Achyuthan

WCA
2022SUND04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi everyone.
Here I will be posting my progress with a method created by me, starting from tomorrow.
Further info on my method, you can watch this video -
Any tips to improve/ develop the method can be given here.
Thank you all.

V Achyuthan

WCA
2022SUND04
YouTube
Visit Channel
1. I have seen your explaination video. Explain how this isn't FreeFOP

2. Yeah, the Wiki. You know, this is something that acually gets suggested on the new Methods Thread because Cross everytime is sooo difficult.
1. This is completely different from CFOP and there is just a slight change between FreeFOP and CFOP, that is you don't solve one cross edge. So this is completely different from CFOP as well as FreeFOP.

2. I have actually read all the threads and there are some methods which are somewhat similar to this method. But none is exactly the same.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
1. This is completely different from CFOP and there is just a slight change between FreeFOP and CFOP, that is you don't solve one cross edge. So this is completely different from CFOP as well as FreeFOP.
How is it “completely different” if there is only a “slight change?” Do you know what slight means?

2. I have actually read all the threads and there are some methods which are somewhat similar to this method. But none is exactly the same.
If I do Cross, F2L, EO, then ZBLL, is that CFOP, or is it a completely new method?

V Achyuthan

WCA
2022SUND04
YouTube
Visit Channel
How is it “completely different” if there is only a “slight change?” Do you know what slight means?

If I do Cross, F2L, EO, then ZBLL, is that CFOP, or is it a completely new method?
1. I said that my 2 holes is completely different from CFOP.

2. I would call that a variant of ZB method which I myself use during CFOP.

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01

if you do the steps you mentioned you have a variant of CFOP

V Achyuthan

WCA
2022SUND04
YouTube
Visit Channel
if you do the steps you mentioned you have a variant of CFOP
also can be considered as a variant of petrus and columns method. So you can't say that. And also this is a progression thread so please no debate.

Today's updates
Today's Ao100

Total solves = 100

Generating algs for L5EP cases.

Total time spent = 5 hours

Today's best Ao5

Today's best Ao12

Today's best single

No. of Sub-10s today