• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Regarding cubezz.com

NuclearWessel

I had an order sitting unshipped for 8 days and another sitting unshipped for 4 days. Was getting worried, but this morning they both shipped. This hasn't been the norm from my past experiences with cubezz. Usually orders ship in a day and arrive in 1-2.5 weeks (to Canada). Not sure what the problem was this week.

JasonDL13

WCA
2014LEWI02
I ordered a 3x3 well over 3 months ago and I haven't gotten any word.

They say it's lost in transit if it's after 6 weeks, so email them. I did, no answer (This email was sent twice, and both ~1 Month+ ago)
I tried to charge back using PayPal but they say they can't unless it's within 45 days (6 weeks is ~3 days after 45 days)
My bank wont respond either, so I can't charge back that way.

Everyone on this planet is stupid.

Amaan

YouTube
Visit Channel
Update!

My orders shipped after 8 days, as people have been saying this is not normal for cubezz, I just guess its because of the delay after the Chinese holiday and loads of people are ordering at once. But if anyone else is worried about there pacakge not being sent, be patciant, im sure this is just a one off.

Sweshiman

WCA
2014KARL02
Has anybody with delays here actually recieved their cubes yet? My package as i said previously shipped in a day as usual but the shipping usually takes 1-2 weeks and now it has soon been 4 weeks and my package has not arrived yet, surely a chinese holiday cant last 2 weeks?

primarycuber

Has anybody with delays here actually recieved their cubes yet? My package as i said previously shipped in a day as usual but the shipping usually takes 1-2 weeks and now it has soon been 4 weeks and my package has not arrived yet, surely a chinese holiday cant last 2 weeks?

I had to wait almost a month (I ordered right in the middle of the holiday), but the package arrived, so there is hope :)

I also wrote them via paypal, and they answered almost right away, so they can be reached if you're worried.

Last edited:

Applecow

WCA
2010LEHM02
I ordered a Moyu aochuang one month ago with registered shipping. After I asked for the shipping number immediately after my order, they sent it to me one day later. Although they also said, that it was shipped that day, the shipping number wasn't active until the end of October. On posten.se it says, that the cube already arrived in Germany, the DHL website says, that it is still on its way here.

TL;DR: ordered one 5x5 cube a month ago, didn't arrive yet.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ordered Gans 3 months back and it just came a week back. Seeing that they also use Hong Kong post and Lightake also uses Honk Kong post makes me wonder what are cubezz doing wrong. Lightake cubes arrive to me 20 days after shipping, a month in total and cubezz, gosh, 3 months, and they dont even respond to your emails. I purposely wrote in big letter at the start of email "Please Respond" and about a week and half later they responded. Dissapointed....

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
They have always responded to my emails within 24hrs and the longest I've waited is just under 3 weeks for a package to arrive. I wonder if I'm the minority or you guys.

Randomno

Banned
WCA
2014STAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
They have always responded to my emails within 24hrs and the longest I've waited is just under 3 weeks for a package to arrive. I wonder if I'm the minority or you guys.

I've only ordered one thing from them, but it arrived fine without any issues.

TL;DR: ordered one 5x5 cube a month ago, didn't arrive yet.

If someone needs TLDR for 3 lines of text they're pretty lazy...

n00bCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've made 5 orders with them and I've received everything, I'm really sure none of them took longer than a month to get to me.

One order took 2 weeks to ship, all the rest shipped within 1 to 3 days.

Last edited:

Raymond Goh

Hi all,
with regards to my order, I've received them after 12 days of shipping(Singapore).
placed another order with them, but transaction fails despite deduction from my paypal.
The only way for them to reply is to open a dispute.