• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Regarding cubezz.com

Thread starter #1
Hi all,

Ordered some cubes from cubezz.com last week, checked out via paypal.
However, items are still not being shipped after one week, no replies from they feedback and email line.
I would like to know if this is normal or should what should I do next?

WCA
2015SKOT01
I paid for an Aochuang two weeks ago+registered shipping. I have not received any tracking number. I don't even know if it has been sent. Probably last time i order from cubezz.com. I have sent a message, but no answer.

WCA
2014WENW01
From what I've heard, they just came back from a Chinese holiday or something. So the delay is kind of expected.

EDIT: Also, hey you're from Singapore!

Last edited:
YouTube
yarcofin
I just ordered an Aofu and Aochaung from them and had no problems. I've ordered from cubezz 3 times and always receive my cubes in exactly 7 business days. In Canada at least, they take about the same time for a Cubicle order to reach me, because Cubicle takes several days to ship.

I know it doesn't help your situation but I've only had positive experiences with them.

YouTube
da_man0007
I'm worried, usually orders take 2 weeks to come to UK, I ordered a 2x2 aurora 1 month ago, as well as a mega minx a concave cube and a moyu pyraminx, they have all been shipped but it's been over a month, I ordered a guanlong and weilong about a week ago(WEEK AGOOOO) And its not shiped?? This is a major problem as my cosine is having the same issue as me!

WCA
2014RYAN03
YouTube
XileSolver
I ordered a moyu pyraminx and an aosu, it supposedly shipped the 21st. It said it would come between 7-21 business days
So I'm not worried yet. But with all these people having trouble I'm starting to wonder...