• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rate the person above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I cannot, in good conscience, award any points for wearing a hat like that.

I can see that because of the obnoxious way you wear yours :p.

False. I wear a hat correctly. That is indisputable.

How do you know that? Did you invent the hat? Perhaps it was invented to protect the back of your neck from sun damage...:p

Because I know all things. And I invented the baseball cap, the neck, and sun damage. The end.

Last edited:
E

Ethan Rosen

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I cannot, in good conscience, award any points for wearing a hat like that.

I can see that because of the obnoxious way you wear yours :p.

False. I wear a hat correctly. That is indisputable.

How do you know that? Did you invent the hat? Perhaps it was invented to protect the back of your neck from sun damage...:p

The baseball cap was invented to keep the sun out of the players' eyes. Thus, it should be worn forward and low on the head, like Kian is wearing it. End of story.

zip_dog12

YouTube
Visit Channel
10/10 for the interesting display of mediation. I don't wear hats, so regardless of the particular direction the cap has been positioned on your head, you are at least getting more sun protection than me. :fp

Status
Not open for further replies.