• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Puzzle Shops

Scott

Looking for a puzzle? Check the list below for shops that sell the puzzle you are looking for.

2x2x2 Cube3x3x3 Cube4x4x4 Cube5x5x5 CubePyraminxMagicDodecahedron (Twelve Sided)For all other puzzles and puzzle lots, please check eBay.

Please post your links, and I will add them to the lists.

mrCage

Hi B)

Rubiks.com and the Mefferts online shops are linked elsewhere already.

But don't forget Hendrik Haak's puzzle shop:

www.puzzle-shop.de

Cheers!

- Per

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good for getting a speedcuber terribly annoyed, yes.

Edit: stupid system. First it pretends to be dead when I try to submit, causing me to try again, then it accepts both submissions and doesn't even let me delete one.

Edit2: Well, I could "report" it but I'm told:
This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectional content, etc and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.
So should I add objectionable content just so I'm allowed to ask a mod to delete my message just because I'm not allowed to do so myself? And did I mention I find the latter stupid?

Edit3: I think Edit2 is enough objectionable, so I'll report it in a moment.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Interesting... I wonder why the site went dead. And you should be able to delete, and report fine. Try reporting a post you didn't make and see what happens. The system may not let you report your own post.
Pat

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have made a screenshot but I don't see how I can attach it here. Please tell me how. Anyway, there's Report, Edit and Delete next to each other, nothing else.

Johannes91

Originally posted by StefanPochmann@Sep 12 2006, 11:16 AM
Anyway, there's Report, Edit and Delete next to each other, nothing else.
That's really interesting. I don't have Delete, but I do have Quote.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Originally posted by Johannes91+Sep 12 2006, 12:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Johannes91 @ Sep 12 2006, 12:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-StefanPochmann@Sep 12 2006, 11:16 AM
Anyway, there's Report, Edit and Delete next to each other, nothing else.
That's really interesting. I don't have Delete, but I do have Quote.[/b][/quote]
Freudian slip. I have the same as you.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I think I fixed the problem, let me know if you can edit/delete your posts now.
Pat

P.S. Please don't delete posts unless it is absolutely nescessary. For me, I just move messages to an admin "trash can" so therefore the postcount doesn't go down, which will affect the activity of the forum. Thanks

Johannes91

Originally posted by PJK@Sep 13 2006, 12:58 AM
I think I fixed the problem, let me know if you can edit/delete your posts now.
Pat
Just tested, I can delete and edit now.