• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Prisma Puzzle Timer

JemFish

How to use the scramble importer? I was able to import the scrambles from a .txt file and they showed up in the window, but after hitting "OK" the timer window wasn't displaying any of the imported scrambles. What am I doing wrong, or what am I not doing?

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
How to use the scramble importer? I was able to import the scrambles from a .txt file and they showed up in the window, but after hitting "OK" the timer window wasn't displaying any of the imported scrambles. What am I doing wrong, or what am I not doing?

Once you import scrambles, the scramble that was generated before you imported stays. Just press space twice to move to the first imported scramble and then delete the time. Or you can just do one warm-up solve.

JemFish

My Stackmat Timer is working perfectly with CCT, but not with PPT, which is my preferred timer software.

My Stackmat Timer connects successfully to PPT, and I am able to start the PPT timer with my Stackmat Timer. However, the timer stops by itself before I even put my hands back on the Stackmat Timer, and I get a result that is between 0.10 and 0.40 seconds every time. How do I fix this?

The 'reset' button is working fine.

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
Don't worry, you're not a noob. It isn't that obvious how to get it to work.

The download from Bitbucket just gives the source code. If you download the .jar file you should be able to run that just by double clicking the file. If it doesn't work, then you may need to right-click, go to open with, and choose Java runtime environment.

This is the download link, by the way:

PhantomDevil

I think you can make the layout simpler by simply eliminating the two hand prints and making it optional for them to appear,so it will look like just the time with the scramble algorithms on the top of it so to make it more sleek. [Just a suggestion]

Methuselah96

WCA
2012BIER01
I think you can make the layout simpler by simply eliminating the two hand prints and making it optional for them to appear,so it will look like just the time with the scramble algorithms on the top of it so to make it more sleek. [Just a suggestion]

Did you register just to say that?

Wilhelm

WCA
2010KILD02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thought I post this again :p In the other Thread people seemed to like the idea. Hopefully somebody realises it :D
I would love to see some further developement on the timer. There are some key features missing imo which would be
-more Statistics for your session for example an average 50/100/1000 or the option that you can customize it yourself to fit your needs
-having the option to switch between multiple Scrambling notations for something like big cubes, clock or especially skewb
-adding a small notification that tells you that your scrambling queue has been finished

Basically what I imagine would be a mix between the CSTimer and Prisma where you have all the features of the CSTimer based on a offline timer which can save your session for a long time.
I would've tried to do it myself but I have no clue about programming whatsoever :p

youSurname

I'm hopeless at compiling anything without an IDE. Does anyone know how to compile the source via command line, or which IDE to open it with?

Cubinger7

I'm using windows 8.1 and i downloaded the latest version of Prisma Puzzle Timer, but I don't know how to open the timer. Please help me out with this issue.

Aaditeya

If go on the Mac OS X version by Mads Mohr Christensen , on the site it shows 404 error .
How do we download it then ?

Last edited: