• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Prisma Puzzle Timer

WCA
2014DICK01
I'm not the author, but...

Are you downloading it and saving it to the System32 folder? If so- don't. Put it on your desktop to start with.

If not-

if you go to that folder in the error (C:\Windows\System32\), is there a file called puzzletimer.lock.db?
I downloaded it straight to the desktop to start with and still got the error, and there was no file with that name in system32. :(

EDIT: This was fixed by putting the .jar into the recycling bin, then restoring it. No idea why, though.

Last edited:
WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
BindeDSA
so it means that i should let the onscreen keyboard floats above the timer while i'm solving? i think that it's pretty inconvenient...

i believe that adding mouse trigger only add some lines like 3-4 lines in the code? i'm not sure, i'm just guessing.
It can sit anywhere on screen. Anyway Walter Souza is not active, you could ask here, but Methuselah is busy with IRL and has a long list of requests.