- Sep 27, 2015
Just download the original https://bitbucket.org/walter/puzzle-timer/downloads/PrismaPuzzleTimer0.6.jar. And it should run with a double click, provided you have Java installed.
Does not workJust download the original https://bitbucket.org/walter/puzzle-timer/downloads/PrismaPuzzleTimer0.6.jar. And it should run with a double click, provided you have Java installed.
Does it connect to an QJ timer ?Introducing Prisma Puzzle Timer 0.6:
Project home (source code available): http://prismapuzzletimer.com/
Mac OS X version by Mads Mohr Christensen: https://bitbucket.org/mohr/prisma-puzzle-timer/
- Support for 2x2x2-7x7x7, Rubik's clock, Megaminx, Pyraminx, Square-1, Skewb, Floppy cube (1x3x3), Tower cube (2x2x3), Rubik's tower (2x2x4) and Rubik's domino (2x3x3)
- Custom categories
- Random state scramblers for 2x2x2, 3x3x3, Rubik's clock, Pyraminx, Square-1, Skewb, Floppy cube, Tower cube, Rubik's tower and Rubik's domino
- Fixed length random state scramblers for 2x2x2 and Pyraminx
- Special scramblers for 3x3x3 and Square-1
- Tips for 3x3x3 (optimal cross, BLD methods) and Square-1 (optimal cube shape)
- Zero-configuration Stackmat Timer support (actually, you have to select the input device)
- Keyboard timer using space or ctrl keys
- Inspection time
- 3D visualization of scrambles
- History window with histogram, graph, statistics and times
- Scramble queue manipulation
- Session summary
- Color scheme editor
Hope you like it. Suggestions welcome.
If you have the source code (in eclipse), you can change the line 112 in the file /PrismaPuzzleTimer/src/com/puzzletimer/gui/MainFrame.javaAny way to make the text size larger. Am running on a 4k monitor and scrambles are hard to read.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Prisma Puzzle Timer ~ Speedstacks Pro Timer Gen 4 Support||Cubing Help & Questions||0|
|Prisma Puzzle Timer - SpeedStacks Pro Timer Gen 4 Support||Software Area||0|
|New Prisma Puzzle Timer with Stackmat Gen 3 support||Software Area||29|
|Prisma Puzzle Timer Requests||Software Area||145|
|T||PrismaPuzzleTimer0.4 Help!!||Hardware Area||5|