• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Printable Rubik's Cube Guide

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have made a Printable Rubik's Cube guide, I was thinking of selling it for a dollar,(hopefully to raise money for new cubes and what not) But if people think I shouldn't sell it and just give it away for free let me know and I gladly will. Just want to know what your thoughts are. It would all be based on my website.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, honestly, Most people will just say, "oh damn, that costs money, I'ma go to another site"
Seriously.
You can try making money, but chances are, not many people will buy it. A better way of making money is sucking up to your parent(s)/guardian and do everything in the house. Usually, that'll at least make you some money.

if worse comes to worse, mow lawns.

YouTube
Visit Channel
I wish I could mow lawns, but I live in this private community thingy where everyone uses the same lawn care people so that's out of the question, I guess it's time to solve rubiks cubes in public for cash

miniGOINGS

Well, honestly, Most people will just say, "oh damn, that costs money, I'ma go to another site"
Seriously.
You can try making money, but chances are, not many people will buy it. A better way of making money is sucking up to your parent(s)/guardian and do everything in the house. Usually, that'll at least make you some money.

if worse comes to worse, mow lawns.

It's true, as soon as someone sees a feature for money that they know can be free, they look for a different source.

panyan

i would offer it with the donation button next to it like my site

free information, but for those that appreciate the information, the donate button is there to help