• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Popbuying unavailable?

ArcticxWolf

WCA
2010SINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Dear Customers,

Due to some technical problems, popbuying can not receive any payments currently. Still, the order that paid before will be undoubtedly processed without any influence.
We will update this notice immediately the problems are fixed.Hope your understand.
Best Regards
Popbuying Team

is what I receive every time I go onto popbuying. It's been like this for several days for me. Is it just me or is it an actual technical problem? I used the search function but couldn't find anything, so I decided to make this thread.

doofesh

WCA
2012DOOF02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Popbuying technical problem

I asked Popbuying when the problem will be solved. They replied:"Sorry for this inconvenience.We are trying best to solve this problem now,it needs about half a month for us.Please wait patiently and pay attention on the notice at popbuying,we will inform the latest informtion at popbuying."

gavnasty

WCA
2009VERA01
If popbuying isn't fixed by the time I'm done with school (in two weeks), I'm gonna go to speedcubeshop or cubedepot.