• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Popbuying has good cubes?

retr0

Similar to Dealextreme and focalprice by the looks of it. I trust focalprice and I know others trust dealextreme. I'd assume trustworthiness.

Zubon

Popbuying is simply a new version of dealperfect. It is quite trustworthy if you don't mind the slow shipping. If there is a problem with your order, it may be difficult to communicate with them. However, as they use paypal, if they get too many complaints they may lose their business so they usually try to respond to problems as quick as possible.

Try them, but remember that you are buying dirt cheap Chinese stuff from people barely making a profit.

retr0

^I'd assume, based on DX, DP and FP, it'll take 2 - 4 weeks.

Also, isn't that a modified ES so corner cutting is excellent?

daniel0731ex

^I'd assume, based on DX, DP and FP, it'll take 2 - 4 weeks.

Also, isn't that a modified ES so corner cutting is excellent?

It uses the same mech as eastsheen, but it has screws and springs, so yes.

no it's different.

Funny, they call the mastermorphix the LL Rice Dumpling!

well, if you look closely it's actually quite similar. actually, taiwanese and chinese cubing forums uses that nickname frequently

Last edited:

Worker

So dealperfect and popbuying are run by the same people, but are focalprice and dealextreme related?

Zubon

So dealperfect and popbuying are run by the same people, but are focalprice and dealextreme related?

I heard that dealextreme and dealperfect used to be the same company, but there was a split and they became two different shops.

Jason

WCA
2008GYAN01
I just ordered from Popbuying.com, and the order receipt came up as DealPerfect. So they're most probably the same people.

Worker

My type C DIY came today! It took 2 weeks to get here and so far I love it (it's my first DIY)
oh and I've had it for 2 hours and I already set a PB with it!

Last edited:

Mastersonian

YouTube
Visit Channel