• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Perth Winter Open 2015, Western Australia

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Remember guys, the more you help out and make things keep chugging along, the more chance of adding events! It won't be a big competition, so there should be time, if you all stay busy all day. You get out what you put in ;)

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Remember guys, the more you help out and make things keep chugging along, the more chance of adding events! It won't be a big competition, so there should be time, if you all stay busy all day. You get out what you put in ;)

Ahh, I only brought 2-5 and pyra.
More rounds of OH? :p
I'll help out a ton if that will happen

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
I'm typing this in the airport :)
More recent goals:
2: sub-4
3: sub-11.5. Sub-10 single if easyish scramble
4: sub-50. Also get back in top-1k for single
OH: NR!
BLD: mo3, if not, sub-3 single
Pyra: top 1k

2: yes!
3: yes! Yes!
4: no. Oh well
OH: YES
BLD: no, yes
Pyra: Lolno not even Sub-10

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Apologies for the double post, but if anyone happens to have footage of my 9.19 single (especially the audience reaction) please PM me.
I know there were a few people there with big fancy cameras and a go pro too.

LeeryLangers

WCA
2015LANG03
That was a good comp for me. Only cubing for 2 months and I got a 50.18 average on 3x3. I don't know F2L yet, but I do know 4LLL, so I will definitely be practising for the next comp here. I wasn't in 2x2, but I'm working on that too. Down to a 12 second Average.

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Had a great time at the competition. Thank you for organising it. Any ideas on when the next one is? I completely failed all my goals.