• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Perth Winter 2017!

Gold Cuber

WCA
2017SIMC01
YouTube
Gold Cuber
Where did it claim to be bigger than ever?
But I understand the 50 competitor limit, there's only 1 delegate and an organizer who probably doesn't know too much. Cubing isn't too big over there anyway, it shouldn't be difficult to get a spot
I live there, and I know more people are competing this time. It claims that this one will be the biggest yet in the email sent to us saying a competition has been cancelled but the next one will be bigger then ever. and this is the next competition

WCA
2015PEAR02
YouTube
FastCubeMaster
I live there, and I know more people are competing this time. It claims that this one will be the biggest yet in the email sent to us saying a competition has been cancelled but the next one will be bigger then ever. and this is the next competition
Ok, maybe they meant big for events and rounds, but then again, that doesn't really fit either :p