• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Online Cubing Competition May-June 2022, 3x3 2x2, OH, 4x4, 3BLD, Skewb, Pyra, Mega

ShortStuff

Hey there, can I enter for everything but 3bld, thx
Although when exactly is it, I'm not free for a week in June

WCA
2021BRAN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey there, can I enter for everything but 3bld, thx
Although when exactly is it, I'm not free for a week in June
You have to submit first round solves by june 10, 2nd round solves by june 20, and final solves by june 30th but if you are unavailable for a week, you can dm me and I will send you the scrambles early and then you can send me your time, but only if you are gone that week

ShortStuff

You have to submit first round solves by june 10, 2nd round solves by june 20, and final solves by june 30th but if you are unavailable for a week, you can dm me and I will send you the scrambles early and then you can send me your time, but only if you are gone that week
Kk sweet

U3cubing

WCA
2022HAUG01
Hello, I am a speedcuber and I want to host an online cubing competition in June of 2022. There will be no prizes and it is free to enter. There will be the events that are listed in the title. Please leave the events you want to do in the section, and I look forward to seeing all of you competing. You do not need to submit a video. You can DM me your times and your average and I will put it in the google sheet listed here: https://bit.ly/JuneCubingComp

If you need a direct link to the sheet, here it is : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BBz_luFcD7YpSAWbwmzWnmOyx5ELswWgPd2ceu3avOM/edit#gid=0
3x3 2x2 skewb and pyraminx.