• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

One Answer Puzzle shop thread

xcross

I live in BC, Canada. I order some cubes off of amazon and some off SCS and the cubicle, but i'm having problems with both. Amazon doesnt have any good cubes, and SCS/Cubicle shipping is too expensive. Anywhere i can order from that has good cubes and cheap shipping?

Hazel

Premium Member
I live in BC, Canada. I order some cubes off of amazon and some off SCS and the cubicle, but i'm having problems with both. Amazon doesnt have any good cubes, and SCS/Cubicle shipping is too expensive. Anywhere i can order from that has good cubes and cheap shipping?
Amazon should have good cubes. For example, here's the GTS3M.
As for other shops, you can't really get super inexpensive shipped excluding Amazon. The Cubicle and SCS have a wider range of cubes to make up for it though.

What do all the cubicle services mean? Pro Shop, Angstrom, Mystic, Celeritas, Custom, what do they all mean?
Pro Shop is their cheapest setup. It's good if you can't afford the angstrom. Angstrom is their top of the line setup, all the pros come here. Mystic is setup with mystic lube. Celeritas is setup with celeritas lube. Custom you get to customize the way they'll set it up.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
With Angstrom, Celeritas, and Mystic, it isn’t just those lubes by the way. There’ll be a base, e.g. Traxxas 30K on the tracks with Lubicle Black on the core. Then whatever premium lube you chose. I’m not entirely sure that Angstrom is better than Celeritas and Mystic.

brododragon

SCS says that I can get same day shipping at 5:00 PM?? What is going on? Can somebody clear this up?