• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

One Answer Puzzle shop thread

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is this the official website for Dayan?http://www.dayancube.com/ It seems to be quite old and more like, say Moyustore’s connection to Moyu.
Anyone know their official website if it’s not?
I'm not sure if its the official website but I don't think it is since the newest product on there is the dayan pyra, you are probably better off going somewhere else for dayan puzzles.

Stock_Fish109

Christian_P

Dear Speedcubing Community.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

There are some puzzles I would love to get, but I can only find them on sites I haven't used before and was wondering if you could help confirm if they are legitimate and good stores to purchase from?
...I ask as I've been caught out from fake stores in the past!

The stores I'd like your confirmation on are:
Cubezz.com
and
hknowstore.com

Thank you for your kind help.

Have a great weekend.
Take care and stay safe,
Christian

Lio2010

I ordered sth. from SCS to Europe and at the website for the tracking is the message Held in Customs appeared. I know what that Means but in the same min. there appeared the message passed through facility. What does that mean?