• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

OLL Algorithm Help

Gusthabus11

I'm still relatively new to speedcubing, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. I am still encountering one major problem, though; sometimes, when I move onto the PLL step (I currently use the 4LLL method), the only algorithms that I use to permute corners are Aa, Ab and E. But, sometimes there is a situation where the corners are at a diagonal angle from their correct spot, meaning I'd have to do the E algorithm, turn the cube, and then do the E algorithm again. I have been searching online for a PLL algorithm that moves the corners diagonally from their current position, but all I can find are the Aa, Ab and E algorithms. Below, I've included a computer-generated picture of what the cube looks like. Could someone give me an algorithm that helps out with this problem, or is there something that I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

rubiks.PNG

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm still relatively new to speedcubing, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. I am still encountering one major problem, though; sometimes, when I move onto the PLL step (I currently use the 4LLL method), the only algorithms that I use to permute corners are Aa, Ab and E. But, sometimes there is a situation where the corners are at a diagonal angle from their correct spot, meaning I'd have to do the E algorithm, turn the cube, and then do the E algorithm again. I have been searching online for a PLL algorithm that moves the corners diagonally from their current position, but all I can find are the Aa, Ab and E algorithms. Below, I've included a computer-generated picture of what the cube looks like. Could someone give me an algorithm that helps out with this problem, or is there something that I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

View attachment 12522
Its quite easy to do this, just U2 :)
Then H Perm which is M2 U’ M2 U2 M2 U’ M2
Edit: ninjaed by @Nmile7300