• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] [OFFICIAL] Gan 356i discussion / software updates / issues report

iBonhomme

Solve data are able to extract then upload to CStimer and hakatashi's timer, where both timers can breakdown the solve in Roux step?
no. they connect to cube in real time like the app.
here with CFOP, but they can do Roux pretty well

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
Solve data are able to extract then upload to CStimer and hakatashi's timer, where both timers can breakdown the solve in Roux step?
To make 356i compatible with Roux, maybe Cube station can output a qr code or something that contains raw data (R U F’) and then scan it on the laptop or another phone with those timers?

Samroop

When I try to get a confirmation code, it says a bunch of Chinese characters and the word null. I wonder if it has something to do with my email?

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi, I just got the 356i for Christmas, and I cannot register, it just keeps giving me error messages when I try to send the verification email. I have never gotten a code from them. Any help?

Rarora2025

Hi!

I've purchased a GAN i365 and downloaded the app. The cube connects and I can see that everything is working fine. However I am not receiving the verification code.
After entering my nick name, and email I not able to enter my code

Can anyone please help with this I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I have tested many times and there's nothing wrong with my email

Thanks

Rarora2025

Could you register and give me a temporary email and password for the app. If not it's totally fine i am just kind of annoyed because I bought this brand new cube for christmas but I can't use it

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, I have tried some other emails too but it hasn’t. I would appreciate it if someone could try making an account for me very much. Username: PingPongCuber Email: [email protected] Password: Squareone
If not I totally understand, but it would really help if someone else could try

Zuzana

Hello we have the same problem with registration. I bought gan 356i as present and now it cannot be used. My husband is disappointed and me too. We wrote the nickname and e-mail addres and press GET CODE, but then appears in chinese character, that the cod cannot be sent. We are from Czech is it problem for registration? Can somebody help me please?

Olivertam

YouTube
Visit Channel
[EMERGENCY] 25 Dec. 2019
Some of the users cannot get verification codes via email or phone registration.
We are fixing the bug and please wait patiently. I'll update once there's a progress.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.