• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] [OFFICIAL] Gan 356i discussion / software updates / issues report

Bentley

I have a similar issue.

The only to so far to rectify it is to remove the battery and replace with either the same or a new one.

I've attached a link to a video to see the issue and "fix".

Joann Huang

I have a similar issue.

The only to so far to rectify it is to remove the battery and replace it with either the same or a new one.

I've attached a link to a video to see the issue and "fix it".

Hi, @Bentley, Sorry for the late reply due to the public holiday of Worker's day.May I know your purchase channel and your order ID?
Our engineer watched the video and make a conclusion that is recommended you replace a new CR1632 button battery.

Please contact me if there still have this issue and we would try our best to help you.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Joann

iBonhomme

iBonhomme :
Hi. Is it possible to fix cmll training ?
The app shows yellow up but request white up moves.
Thanks.

Joann Huang :
Hi , I already communicated with our tester about the CMLL training. The setting of CMLL training is white-up and yellow-down. We would fix it or add some instructions. Thanks for your feedback and have a nice day.
Still not fixed.

is it because it’s Roux and not CFOP ?

Last edited: