• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Not-So-Impressive Impressive things you could do just to show off

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
So this began in Rubik's cube sightings in media...
(https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/rubiks-cube-sightings-in-media.4297/page-77#post-1338722)

And I made a thread about it.
What's something you could do that isn't really impressive, but you could do it to show off?
(e.g. from the original: I can do 1MBLD OH while holding a bowling ball in a movie theater while watching Star Wars and reciting PLL names and WCA events)

Preferably build on to the last comment, or do something completely different if you want. I'd love to see what you all come up with!

I can say out 102 digits of pi (which to non-math geeks is stupid!) while during 3 digit numbers times 3 digit numbers (on paper with my right hand)while attempting to kill the Ender Dragon in Minecraft with my left hand while solving a 3x3 with my feet.
Not too impressive, I know, but multitasking is great! :D

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can say out 102 digits of pi (which to non-math geeks is stupid!) while during 3 digit numbers times 3 digit numbers (on paper with my right hand)while attempting to kill the Ender Dragon in Minecraft with my left hand while solving a 3x3 with my feet.
Not too impressive, I know, but multitasking is great! :D
I can do about 146 digits of pi, but I used to know 200...
Anyway, at the end of 6th grade I only knew 55, so I've come a long way.