• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My YT channel discussion

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is very dead. But...

Bump.
I’m thinking about reviving my YT channel. Still around 80 subs btw, and I’m thinking more talk and solve style videos where I just solve and talk about stuff in the background like my opinions on Petrus, general non cubing stuff, Petrus tips, etc. More videos in a less meticulously done style (I literally retake so many shots in my old videos, I have a script, etc). Would anyone be interested for that? A lot of my original subs will probably gone but whatever

Yea, i'd watch that

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I was making a video for coming back, and it was based on the forums (partially why I was so active today), and it was around 20 mins long. It was going pretty well until I checked the recording and realised my microphone had been clashing with my headphones and no audio was recorded. Maybe I could’ve voiceovered but whatever.

YEARS OF ACADEMY TRAINING..... WASTED

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
I was making a video for coming back, and it was based on the forums (partially why I was so active today), and it was around 20 mins long. It was going pretty well until I checked the recording and realised my microphone had been clashing with my headphones and no audio was recorded. Maybe I could’ve voiceovered but whatever.

YEARS OF ACADEMY TRAINING..... WASTED
Oof. Are you planning to rerecord? This seems like a very interesting concept! :)

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Oof. Are you planning to rerecord? This seems like a very interesting concept! :)
Maybe, I don’t know. Looking back, even though quality is 1920x1080, still slightly blurry, and it feels kind of weird to be on the forums while recording.

I can probably fix the blur though somehow, maybe it’s the Lanzcos scaling

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Maybe, I don’t know. Looking back, even though quality is 1920x1080, still slightly blurry, and it feels kind of weird to be on the forums while recording.

I can probably fix the blur though somehow, maybe it’s the Lanzcos scaling
I will tolerate the low resolution if my name gets to be in the video. :p Just kidding; you don’t have to, but I do really like this idea, whatever it is.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
If the video goes on for long enough pretty much every active member will be lol
What a RIP.
I’ve sort of been lurking on here for a while now, not really cubing much or making videos.

Well, no more. I’m going to make the Petrus tutorial that was promised a year ago.
It’s probably come too late for many and speedcubereview’s also made a decent one, but I still want to do it.

This probably won’t continue my YT channel but the videos will be there. They won’t have any fancy editing or such, just me talking about each step.