• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Mo2 Cubing Channel Discussion Thread (by @White KB)

White KB

Premium Member
I moved from The Walker Warehouse to Nebraska
WCA
2019BRUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone! @White KB here. I'm going to be creating a YouTube channel soon called Mo2 Cubing, and thought I'd make a thread about it! It's going to be epic, so you guys don't want to miss out. Check it out here to stay updated!

This channel is going to feature new videos regularly (hopefully at least once a week), and other stuff on occasion.
And, after a certain point, the channel is going to feature giveaways: small ones at first, and then bigger ones later on.

Thanks so much in advance for your support!

Also, if you have any questions or suggestions for my channel, please post them in this thread and I will try to address them. I want to try my best to make sure this channel is the best it can possibly be, and your feedback will help make that a reality.

Again, thanks so much for checking this out!

- @White KB

White KB

Premium Member
I moved from The Walker Warehouse to Nebraska
WCA
2019BRUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just published my first video! My science teacher wanted to do a "race" against me, and so recorded a video in class.

I hope you all enjoy the video! Leave me feedback in the video comments if you liked it or have any video ideas or suggestions.

===CREDITS===
CAMERA - Ceci H. (one of my classmates)
CAPTIONS - Keenan Bruce (Mo2 Cubing)
CAST - Mr. Kuecker (pronounced 'Kicker') as Teacher
Keenan Bruce as Cuber
EDITING - Mr. Kuecker

Last edited: