• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My YT channel discussion

WCA
2017OWEN01
You can cycle corners to solve cp with R‘ D R U and variations which is pretty quick and can get you sub 1:30 and ep can be done with combinations of T perm Y perm and J perm. I think this is pretty decent for pll at a fairly basic level.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I changed my channel name. I felt like changing it and PetrusQuber sounds a bit meh when I think about it - it was a name created by me a year ago which sounded good at the time, but now sounds a little cringe with the misspelling in my opinion. I also changed it for all the social medias I could (SS doesn’t allow name changin)

Also, I know my channel is quite inactive, but school is really taking up a lot of time, so I’m not really getting any chances to do YT, or, cube, for that matter. I’ll probably try start it up again when summer break comes out (1 month), and maybe try get some equipment though :)

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
I changed my channel name. I felt like changing it and PetrusQuber sounds a bit meh when I think about it - it was a name created by me a year ago which sounded good at the time, but now sounds a little cringe with the misspelling in my opinion. I also changed it for all the social medias I could (SS doesn’t allow name changin)

Also, I know my channel is quite inactive, but school is really taking up a lot of time, so I’m not really getting any chances to do YT, or, cube, for that matter. I’ll probably try start it up again when summer break comes out (1 month), and maybe try get some equipment though :)

Was hoping it was going to be Porqupine Cubing

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
@BenChristman1 @Username: Username: @Jam88
Sorry guys doesn’t look like I’ll be able to upload today. Relay and setting up took a while, I restarted once because I stopped the timer halfway through, etc.
But if I don’t edit much, maybe I can do it today.
Exporting video now! Should be out within the hour (I set to 60FPS 1080p, and its 11 mins, so...).

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I’m sorry... The video is fine on my editor, but comments are behind on the YT version, and the screen is blacked out at the moment. I’m not sure what happened
I know this is a triple post, but I took down the video. Not sure why the export is malfunctioning, I will be trying again. Sorry to disappoint

D

Deleted member 54663

Also, anyone know why YT keeps trying to disable the comments?
Even if you set if for not kids, yt moderators look at you and find out that ur less than 13, and the only way around that is to enable comments and hope yt doesnt see it