• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My YT channel discussion

brododragon

Nah, just a picture I had lying around in my photos. I had an art project - I picked building, and went for Minecraft because it’s easy to draw. The teacher didn’t even notice lol - I guess it’s because it’s modern.
Lol I watched it on .25x times speed because I thought it was a one-frame thing.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Please don’t overtake me in subs just yet
15 more subs, you have some time ;). And your channel will grow at a similar rate to mine (I think you had 40 subs a while
back)
Also, just a suggestion - make your channel logo related to the greek letter alpha, instead of your cube collection. If that isn’t a recent cube collection and you still want to keep it, maybe don’t arrange it in a line, try in a kind of triangle formation, and make sure your mains stand out. I stood them up on my boxes.

WCA
2017OWEN01
15 more subs, you have some time ;). And your channel will grow at a similar rate to mine (I think you had 40 subs a while
back)
Also, just a suggestion - make your channel logo related to the greek letter alpha, instead of your cube collection. If that isn’t a recent cube collection and you still want to keep it, maybe don’t arrange it in a line, try in a kind of triangle formation, and make sure your mains stand out. I stood them up on my boxes.
Yeah i probably should change that I made that logo like 3 years ago when I first started the channel lmao

PizzaCuber

back)
ORRR (here me out) draw a cube and put a alpha logo on the center the picture is facing. I think that would be pretty cool.

goidlon

YouTube
Visit Channel
back)
I want subs I only got 25 and you guys have more than 2x much

EliteCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
lol that happend to some of my vids too, but even thought im 11, i enabled chat *MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

No offense, but i can't really understand what you are saying in the bengininng (because I am chinese lol)

Last edited by a moderator: