• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My YT channel discussion

WCA
2017OWEN01
Are you still having the problem with YouTube turning off your comment? Because it happens on nearly all my videos despite my whole channel being set as not made for kids and making sure allow all comments is ticked.

brododragon

Are you still having the problem with YouTube turning off your comment? Because it happens on nearly all my videos despite my whole channel being set as not made for kids and making sure allow all comments is ticked.
His now work for some reason. Maybe you have to get a certain following?

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have that same issue, well I only have 2 videos right now and one has comments and one doesn't, but still.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
New video out at last. Please watch as much as possible, like, and subscribe! :) :)
There should hopefully be a few more videos starting to follow in the next few weeks ;). Been lazy for a while.
Plus, did anyone notice something flash up during the video for less than a second?

At one point, I may do a giveaway, and it won’t be a chance one where you comment and I randomly pick somebody - it’ll be a test to see whose been watching my videos really carefully and is willing to go back through them to spot things ;). So if you want to win a giveaway in future, better keep your eyes peeled for unusual stuff.

brododragon

Plus, did anyone notice something flash up during the video for less than a second?

At one point, I may do a giveaway, and it won’t be a chance one - it’ll be a test to see whose been watching my videos really carefully and is willing to go back through them to spot things ;)
Well, I should win. I know the video inside and out, since I watched it 20 times.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Nah but I'm going to rn.
You’re lucky I made it a bright colour otherwise it would’ve been near impossible lol. By the way, I thought about it and realised it‘s kind of unfair if I reveal this is how to win a giveaway now, because the older subs will know and be prepared for it, while people who’ve only just subbed to the channel will have to start from the beginning :/
Or maybe I’ll just put that up as like the first round, then it’ll be chance.

brododragon

You’re lucky I made it a bright colour otherwise it would’ve been near impossible lol. By the way, I thought about it and realised it‘s kind of unfair if I reveal this is how to win a giveaway now, because the older subs will know and be prepared for it, while people who’ve only just subbed to the channel will have to start from the beginning :/
Or maybe I’ll just put that up as like the first round, then it’ll be chance.
Rip