• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] Main 3x3 and why you use it

EvanCuber

I main the mystic WRM 2021. After adjusting the magnets to three, the cube was perfect for me, only it feels slightly blocky, but I'm not gonna go buy a whole new cube just because my main feels blocky. Also should mention that I main this pyraminx that I have absolutely no idea what brand it is and have been trying to find out for months. The logo is really weird, and it came in a bundle with a megaminx and mirror blocks cube (both of which were really bad, but the pyraminx was incredible). I honestly believe that if someone else tried this pyraminx, they would realize the potential it has. It beats every other pyraminx by far

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Gan 11 M Pro as it's the best cube on the market
My advise to anyone who has not bought the Gan 11 M Pro to buy the gan 11 m Duo, it's equally good as the default magnet setting is the best
i feel like gan cubes are really good, but there are two things I don't like about them.
A lot of the cubes are just the same cubes as before but just renamed/added magnets.
The price for the half-decent cubes are all well above forty bucks, which can be too much for people, and some better cubes can be bought for a lower price.

Rusty05

I use a Cuber's Home RS3M 2020 with maglev springs and extra magnets. I really use this cube because I love the blocky and controllable feel while also having a fast cube.