• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for a website

WCA
2017BAIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I was wondering if there is some website like the alg.cubing.net where we can change the piece configurations of the cube and get the move sequence. Just the opposite of what alg.cubing.net does

Darktigr

I would also like to know if there is a systematic way of categorizing 3x3 cube-states based on the position/orientation of pieces relative to the centers. Obviously cube-states can be categorized by their solution algorithms, and I am also aware that 3BLD methods use cycles of stickers/pieces (with an arbitrary buffer position) to capture the cube-state. I'm more interested in how a cube-state could be represented fundamentally. Like OP, I'm curious if there's a program which can store and arbitrarily alter cube-states as efficiently as possible.