• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Looking for a cubing buddy?

Hi I am Jerome 13 years old sub20 solver in 3*3 and sub 1.30 in 4*4 .I Don't have cube comp at my country need a friend to discuss as well a give advice for cubing and I know some other events as well please comment if you wanna be friends I wiLL start conversation with you,:)

ArbishAli

Hi I am Jerome 13 years old sub20 solver in 3*3 and sub 1.30 in 4*4 .I Don't have cube comp at my country need a friend to discuss as well a give advice for cubing and I know some other events as well please comment if you wanna be friends I wiLL start conversation with you,:)
All the forum members are friends.

I’m Hasan, I am 13 in 1 month.
I’m sub 30 in 3x3
I don’t do 4x4 so much but sub 4min 5x5
what method do you use by the way? Just wondering.
No cubing comps in my area rn

D

Deleted member 54663

I average just the same, but slightly faster in 3x3. I average about the same in 4x4, but i do megaminx more. Nevertheless, I'm open to be friends! What method do you use though, and what cube?

D

Deleted member 55786

Any cubers new or ExpertGodMode wanna be friends and cube on zoom or Skype and practice?
Heyoo I'm Sammy I avg 1minute on 3x3 and I wanna get better but I thought it'd be fun to practice with someone . We can try zoom and Skype and have discord as our plan c just in case. So just let me know if anyone is down.

Bman8091

Hey guys,
I'm searching for people to cube and practice with, I'm from Germany so I hope you are in my time zone. To my person: I'm 19 years old and my 3x3 average is between 12 and 16 seconds. So if you are intrested, just text me, then we can meet via Discord or something similar.
Greetings Bman8091

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys,
I'm searching for people to cube and practice with, I'm from Germany so I hope you are in my time zone. To my person: I'm 19 years old and my 3x3 average is between 12 and 16 seconds. So if you are intrested, just text me, then we can meet via Discord or something similar.
Greetings Bman8091
I think there are a few German/UK cubers in that speed range around on SS, but there aren't a whole lot. You might have a little bit better luck joining the SS discord and asking there-- just a suggestion.