• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Looking for a cubing buddy?

Hi I am Jerome 13 years old sub20 solver in 3*3 and sub 1.30 in 4*4 .I Don't have cube comp at my country need a friend to discuss as well a give advice for cubing and I know some other events as well please comment if you wanna be friends I wiLL start conversation with you,:)

ArbishAli

Hi I am Jerome 13 years old sub20 solver in 3*3 and sub 1.30 in 4*4 .I Don't have cube comp at my country need a friend to discuss as well a give advice for cubing and I know some other events as well please comment if you wanna be friends I wiLL start conversation with you,:)
All the forum members are friends.

I’m Hasan, I am 13 in 1 month.
I’m sub 30 in 3x3
I don’t do 4x4 so much but sub 4min 5x5
what method do you use by the way? Just wondering.
No cubing comps in my area rn

D

Deleted member 54663

I average just the same, but slightly faster in 3x3. I average about the same in 4x4, but i do megaminx more. Nevertheless, I'm open to be friends! What method do you use though, and what cube?

SammyLee

Any cubers new or ExpertGodMode wanna be friends and cube on zoom or Skype and practice?
Heyoo I'm Sammy I avg 1minute on 3x3 and I wanna get better but I thought it'd be fun to practice with someone . We can try zoom and Skype and have discord as our plan c just in case. So just let me know if anyone is down.