• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for 4 complex puzzles (any help welcomed!)

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There is someone in the puzzle trader group on Facebook selling the stickerless virgo pentagram right now. Price is $175

EDIT: I am assuming you are a collector correct? Because if not, I have the greg and Felix 2x2 and I would barely classify it as a puzzle because of how poorly it turns

coolguy mcgee

There is someone in the puzzle trader group on Facebook selling the stickerless virgo pentagram right now. Price is $175

EDIT: I am assuming you are a collector correct? Because if not, I have the greg and Felix 2x2 and I would barely classify it as a puzzle because of how poorly it turns
Yes, I’m a collector. Are you saying you’re willing to sell it? Is it stickerless? And thank you for the suggestion. I managed to contact him and pick up the pentagram with a few others