• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

demma

WCA
2011LAMA02
LT, is the "Delay in Air Mail Service" notice for items that were posted in these days or the ones that had left HK, or both?
I experienced a delay of several days with three orders between the day it was posted and the day it left HK compared with the one or two days of the previous ones. I don't know if this is what are you trying to say.

Last edited:

SwFranciszek

Hi Lightake,

My order of 10/04/2010 has still not been sent.

Missing parts of the previous order 9/24/2010! just the same.

Can I add additional days of delay of the reasons for Air Mail Service?

Please - dont say that I should contact the service, because I did it three times already and Sandy every time writes: "Do not worry, I am apologize for the mistake we make to you "....

Is she a psychologist?

Something wrong with Lightake...

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi Lightake,

My order of 10/04/2010 has still not been sent.

Missing parts of the previous order 9/24/2010! just the same.

Can I add additional days of delay of the reasons for Air Mail Service?

Please - dont say that I should contact the service, because I did it three times already and Sandy every time writes: "Do not worry, I am apologize for the mistake we make to you "....

Is she a psychologist?

Something wrong with Lightake...

Please tell me your order number that had a problem.
I will push it for you.

Thanks
Lightake.com

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
LT, is the "Delay in Air Mail Service" notice for items that were posted in these days or the ones that had left HK, or both?
I experienced a delay of several days with three orders between the day it was posted and the day it left HK compared with the one or two days of the previous ones. I don't know if this is what are you trying to say.

We currently with another shipping method which can fast our shipping process.
Once we have the updates, we will keep you informed.

Lightake.com

SwFranciszek

Please tell me your order number that had a problem.
I will push it for you.

Thanks
Lightake.com

1. Order: Q924325206 Created on 9/24/2010 AV cube:

Missing: 1 spring, 2 large washers
Damaged (badly made) corner. Photographs were sent to: [email protected]
Specially for You:

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/958120d5d4d585d5.html
http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/27829964a9d3e853.html

2. Order: Q104344411 Created on 10/4/2010 GuHong cube:

Current status: Paypal Warning

Regards

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel

demma

WCA
2011LAMA02
I'm experiencing some shipping problems with my small orders, pre and post posting.
LT = Lightake / HKPS = Hong Kong Post Service / APS = my country post service.

In a normal situation the dates are (based on five previous orders):
Ordered 9/28 (LT) > Shipped 10/1 (LT) > Posted 10/3 (LT) > Scheduled 10/5 (HKPS) > Left HK 10/7 (HKPS) > Arrive country 10/13 (HKPS) > In my door 10/14 (APS)

What happened/is happening:
Ordered 9/28 (LT) > Shipped 10/5 (LT) > Posted 10/6 (LT) > Scheduled 10/13 (HKPS) > Left HK 10/14 (HKPS) > ?

I know that LT said that there are some problems with shipping but I'm posting to share with some other people who are in a similar sitiation and wondering where their package is.
Hope this can be fixed soon because I have three orders coming and a fourth in mind.

Joe Black

In fact It can take about 10 days to arrive to our country... At list I'm willing to wait that. Did you had a TN? Since I had some small problem every order I made was with tracking number...
And I don't know wether it's relevant or not, buy LT has taken the first week of the month, they must have lots of orders...