• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Let me introduce myself...

Hello everyone.
I've been lurking for a while now but wasn't brave enough to show myself until just now.
So anyway, I'm 24 years old male from Russia and I'm an alcoholic. I mean I solve cubes (my 3x3x3s anyway). I've been cubing for almost 6 months now. A friend of mine showed me his skeelz once and there you go, I'm here.
Not having spare time to get hands on my cube kinda prevents me from getting to a reasonable average. My PB is 51 seconds and I know the only algorithm (T perm, in case you are wondering). Oh, damn liar. I know this sexy FRUR'U'F' thing too :) I absolutely love Roux method and this is exactly why I use it. Well, try to, ofcourse...
So, that's it. A proper introduction I hope :)
Cheers!

MichaelErskine

Premium Member
WCA
2008ERSK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everyone.
I've been lurking for a while now but wasn't brave enough to show myself until just now. So anyway, I'm 24 years old male from Russia and I'm an alcoholic. I mean I solve cubes (my 3x3x3s anyway).

Welcome! Admitting it is the first step -- there are 11 more steps but they require learning many algorithms :D