• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself...

wave_cuber

Hello everyone,

thank you so much. I'm so glad to be here!
I am cubing for many years.. not in a continuous matter but I solved my first cube like 15 years ago. Back then I really had to wrap my head around it, even with a guide next to me (yeah those times without quickly searching for a YouTube tutorial video :D).
In all those years I got faster and started with the Fridrich Method. I learned more algorithms, got faster and it was so much fun.
Now I average around 27 seconds.

Because solving only the 3x3, I also moved to other puzzles in the past. So I really like Square-1, Megaminx, Skewb and all the big cubes (up to 11x11, which I own) so I always have something new to learn and to challenge myself. You may have noticed, that I didn't mention my times on those cubes. That's because I can basically solve them, but not as fast as I would call it speedsolving :D

Over time I lost some motivation, had some breaks and always had to start over. That's why I registered an account here and want to get competitive!

I'm really excited and looking forward to talking to you and exchange some stories with each other.

I'm going to practice some more ;) See ya
wave_cuber

WCA
2021BRAN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everyone,

thank you so much. I'm so glad to be here!
I am cubing for many years.. not in a continuous matter but I solved my first cube like 15 years ago. Back then I really had to wrap my head around it, even with a guide next to me (yeah those times without quickly searching for a YouTube tutorial video :D).
In all those years I got faster and started with the Fridrich Method. I learned more algorithms, got faster and it was so much fun.
Now I average around 27 seconds.

Because solving only the 3x3, I also moved to other puzzles in the past. So I really like Square-1, Megaminx, Skewb and all the big cubes (up to 11x11, which I own) so I always have something new to learn and to challenge myself. You may have noticed, that I didn't mention my times on those cubes. That's because I can basically solve them, but not as fast as I would call it speedsolving :D

Over time I lost some motivation, had some breaks and always had to start over. That's why I registered an account here and want to get competitive!

I'm really excited and looking forward to talking to you and exchange some stories with each other.

I'm going to practice some more ;) See ya
wave_cuber
Welcome, hope you have fun!