• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hey there, let me introduce myself

Oedipsos

Hello everyone! I (21M) joined this forum since in didn't join any for a (too) long time. I started cubing like 7 years ago, and now I'm trying to progress a bit in 3x3 and 3x3 BLD mostly :) My average is around 25 s, and my PB is at 17 s for 3x3. I don't time BLD yet since I take an eternity to memorise the swaps (swapped to M2 recently). I hope I will find some good tips here, and also people I can share this hobby with (I barely don't know anyone who's into cubing :c)

In general I am into any sort of puzzles, I can solve every WCA puzzle, and I enjoy to discover some weird ones :)

Thanks for reading me :D

Caden Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everyone! I (21M) joined this forum since in didn't join any for a (too) long time. I started cubing like 7 years ago, and now I'm trying to progress a bit in 3x3 and 3x3 BLD mostly :) My average is around 25 s, and my PB is at 17 s for 3x3. I don't time BLD yet since I take an eternity to memorise the swaps (swapped to M2 recently). I hope I will find some good tips here, and also people I can share this hobby with (I barely don't know anyone who's into cubing :c)

In general I am into any sort of puzzles, I can solve every WCA puzzle, and I enjoy to discover some weird ones :)

Thanks for reading me :D
Welcome to the forums!